Moderated by David Gumpert and featuring Max Kane, Vernon Hershberger, Mark Kastel, Elizabeth Rich, John Moody, Ajna Wilson, Alvin Schlangen, Mark Zinniker, Liz Reitzig and Gayle Loiselle
- Mark Kastel, Founder of the Cornucopia Institute - Corporate takeover of organic brands and the impact on small farms and consumers rights
- Ajna Wilson, Attorney – The facts on government surveillance and the armed raid on the Rawsome food club in California
- Elizabeth Rich, Attorney, Farmer and Vice President of Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) – FDA and DATCP’s strategic targeting of raw milk farms in WI and the legislative perspective
- Mark Zinniker, Biodynamic Farmer – The strength of DATCP and the FDA is that people play by the rules. Why do people resist taking action to protect their own rights and freedoms?
- Gayle Loiselle, Co-founder of Nourished by Nature, LLC and Consumer Activist – What if there were no more small farms? Joining farmers on the front lines to ensure our access to healthy real food
- Max Kane, Activist, Founder of FarmMatch.com – How To Overcome the Fear of Taking Responsibility for Your Freedom
- Vernon Hershberger, Farmer – How staying true to my values and principles meant defying DATCP and facing criminal charges
- John Moody, Farmer, activist and board member of the FTCLDF – How to rally grassroots support, even if you’re not an activist
- Alvin Schlangen, Owner of Freedom Farms Coop – Facing down the Minnesota Department of Agriculture and the Minnesota judicial system...and winning
6:00 - 6:30pm: Sing and Walk for Peace & Truth – Families Supporting Family Farms
Join us in a candle light walk to acknowledge our basic and God given human right to feed ourselves, our families and our communities without fear of government prosecution.
In solidarity, farmers, families concerned about food quality, members of the biodynamic association, community activists from around the country and the Raw Milk Freedom Riders will peacefully walk to and around our state capital to bear witness to the injustices done to raw milk farmers and to invite sensible, intelligent, honest dialogue.
Come draw courage, strength and peace of heart from our fellowship and solidarity.
We will gather at Olin Plaza right in front of Monona Terrace, 1 John Nolen Drive, Madison, Wisconsin.