Experienced Creative Leadership needed to take successful small-scale niche manufacturer of anthroposophic medicines to the NEXT LEVEL. The main goal of the production manager is to develop, motivate and lead a high-performing team. Scientific background not essential, training will be provided, but strong organizational and leadership skills ARE ESSENTIAL. Enthusiasm and hands on attitude important, both in making products and supervising sta. Owner is engaged and motivated to assist in the training. Currently there are 12 full time employees, 7 in production, and sales are growing on strong demand. Strong leadership, communication and social development skills needed for this leadership position, focusing on Production. Friendly openness to anthroposophic healing modalities. Creative mind to perceive Big Picture needs and solutions.
Other responsibilities that will be part of the job are:
• FDA Compliance Oversight
• Communicate with and report to owner
• Arrange and verify training/cross-training
• Develop skills and leadership in production staff
• Identify the skills and potential of production staff
• Regular communication with colleagues in other areas
• Set daily and annual production goals
• Monitor labor and production costs
• Report to owner monthly on status of production activities
Located on 4 acre farmette in rural East Troy, Wisconsin, 40 min. SW of Milwaukee. Additional businesses are being incubated: Farm/Gardens, Tours, On-Site Medical Practice. Uriel Pharmacy is open to add a satellite location as it develops into a multi-faceted company. Our present sales are 95% mail order.
Salary will be based on experience and skills. Prot sharing benet is available. Please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: September 30th, 2013
Condentiality for applicants will be maintained