Connecting to the spirituality of the Earth
Sunday, January 12th through January 19th, 2014
Led by Walter Moora
An eight-day course in Biodynamic and Permaculture Farming, healthy food and joyous living.
You will experience:
- Learning about and experiencing Biodynamic and permaculture farm practices.
- A taste of starting a garden: working the soil, planting, harvesting and compost making.
- Using and understanding the Biodynamic preparations.
- Exercises to deepen your relationship to the nature spirits and to the sacredness of the earth.
- Living simply in nature, experiencing the stars at night, eating under a roof with no walls and having time to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Nutritional organic healing, cooking…and detoxification if desired
- Building community with well-proven love-based and conflict-resolution practices
During the eight days of the workshop we hope that your love for yourself, humanity and the earth will be deepened and that your walk through life will be filled with hope.
With only 15 openings, each student will benefit from much attention. The cost of the program is $700 for foreigners and $400 for Ecuadorian nationals, payable in advance. For interns who are committed for six months or more, there will be no tuition cost