How can I make my soil better?
If you've ever asked this question, this is probably the workshop for you. Biodynamics offers concrete methods that you can take to ANY farm or garden to accelerate the regeneration of your soils and the revitalizing of our food.
We will practice hands-on methods for creating specialized indigenous microorganisms (IMOs) to stimulate renewed vigor in your plants and dynamic vitality in your soil. We will discuss compost, soil fertility, balancing pH, and general humus building -- all of which are becoming increasingly global concerns.
Alright, that sounds pretty good. What about food?
This event is a POTLUCK but is the main dish is CATERED. So just bring a SIDE DISH and GOOD APPETITE!
Nice. And you said this is a hands-on workshop -- do I need to bring anything for that?
This is a REAL WORLD FARM EVENT. Bring muck boots, gloves, hat, water bottle, and farm clothes!!! Don't mind getting a bit dirty. It's good work, but it's still farm work!
YOUR TICKET BUYS:
- Cow horn (approx. $10 value)
- Filled horn (approx. $10 value)
- Silica prep (approx. $3 value)
- Catered lunch (approx. $7 value)
That's a $30 value in your pocket (and stomach) right off the bat and that's not even counting the workshop itself and all the practical experience and information you'll be getting... yet we're only charging $30 for this workshop because we believe that we need to heal as much of the Earth as possible, and now!
Sign up early and get $5 off! How can you lose? By not signing up, that's how!
All participants will get to take home:
- the biodynamic "soil spray" (500): a freshly filled horn to bury at home, enough to treat one entire acre biodynamically
- the biodynamic "plant spray" (501): enough to treat one acre and improve photosynthesis in your plants
- the knowledge of how to utilize these biodynamic preparations in the farm and garden
- the practical experience to do it all again and take charge of your garden's fertility
- 9:45 - 10:00am Registration
- 10:00 - 10:45am Unearthing 501 Horn Silica Biodynamic Preparation
- 10:45 - 11:45am Mixing manure for 500 Horn Manure Biodynamic Preparation
- 11:45 - 12:00pm Filling horns
- 12:00 - 1:30pm Burying horns
- 1:30 - 3:00pm Lunch
How awesome will the event be?
What can I bring into the event?
Work boots, water bottle, hat, work gloves. For lunch, a side dish that does not require re-heating.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.