Understanding and Making Biodynamic Preparations: A Joyous Experience
Biodynamic Principles and Practices in Farming and Gardening
This workshop will give both beginners and experienced farmers/gardeners a solid basis for understanding the major ideas and principles of Biodynamic Agriculture. Biodynamics is practiced on millions of acres in all climates for the best possible nutritional results as well as for the step that needs to be taken to go toward a thriving farm or garden organism. To learn the spiritual foundation for a necessary renewal of agriculture is the call of our time. Come and join biodynamic practitioners and teachers Gunther Hauk and Alex Tuchman as they share a combined 50 years of experience.
- The self-sustaining farm individuality
- The logic in and behind the 9 biodynamic preparations, their enlivening and invigoration for soil, plant, animal and the human being
- The plant in relation to the inner and outer planets, as well as to silica, lime and clay
- Rhythms of life in their daily, weekly, monthly and yearly practical application
- The practical activities will include: Making the following 7 preparations: horn-manure, chamomile, nettle, dandelion, oak bark, yarrow, and barrel compost. Compost from start to finish