We are looking forward to the Biodynamics and Health event of the Greater Bay Area Community Gatherings scheduled for November 18.
You are invited to a conversation with the farmers, physicians and members of the Biodynamic Association of Northern California. Let’s share our interests, knowledge and questions about Biodynamic Farming and its relationship to health and care of the earth.
WHEN: NOVEMBER 18 FROM 3-5 pm
WHERE: THE SAN FRANCISCO WALDORF HIGHSCHOOL. 470 W. Portal Ave. San Francisco
Anthroposophic Movement in the Bay Area, and to use it as a forum for conversation and deepening.
We must begin to look at committee-formation because reliance on these events will not be enough to create and maintain institutions that we value, like lectures and talks, care circles, buildings, community involvement, movement of biodynamic food to the east and west bay…., health and medicine events, festivals. We need your interests and expertise.
Agenda for November 18: Biodynamics and Health
1. INTRODUCTION: Mantrum for America. GO OVER THE AGENDA
2. INTRODUCTIONS OF FARMERS, DOCTORS, NURSES, PARTICIPANTS: Name,
3. WHAT IS BIODYNAMIC FARMING?
A. Phenomenological Journey with Dandelion
B. A Picture of the farm, the experiences
4. How does Anthroposophic Medicine mirror and reflect the insights of the
5. Getting the Food to the Bay Area. Status, the future. A committee.
6. HOW TO VISIT A FARM AND PARTICIPATE.
7. End, Mantrum?