Just connecting with you letting you know that we are having a webinar on April 28 –“How to Draw in Customers & Increase Revenue." Please share this information with your membership and network. All webinars are posted on our website. Here is the path where you can find upcoming webinars. https://ccof.org/
Here are our past webinar trainings: https://www.ccof.
org/ccof-foundation/organic-. Many are farm, processing and transitioning focused trainings. Also, our Social Media webinar is currently scheduled to take place May 19th. I hope your network finds these to be a good resource. Below is a list of the pre-recorded webinars listed in the link above. training-institute/past- events-recordings
- Streamline Your Recordkeeping Paperwork: A Webinar on Recordkeeping for Organic Processors and Handlers - June 22, 2017 (download: part 1 | part 2)
- Crop Profitability for Farm Business Planning Webinar – October 29, 2019(download)
- Financial Planning 101 for Farmers - May 23, 2018 (download)
- Organic Value-Added Processing & Certification for Growers - December 11, 2017 (download)
- Sustainability Metrics and Food Chain Transparency Webinar - March 28, 2017 (download*)
Also, please share with your membership that we have a Hardship Assistance Programshould you learn about some of your small farms or processing facilities needing financial assistance.
Please thank all the farmers and processors in your network for feeding us! Their contributions and positive impact in peoples’ lives is now and always evident!