NCAT Conference Spotlights Innovative Soil Health Technologies
March 8th and 9th
Emerging technologies and innovative practices have recently begun to shine a light on the importance of healthy soils for the future of sustainable agriculture. And those promising new approaches are dawning at a time when there is a growing commitment among producers, food companies, and policy makers to improve the resilience of healthy food systems at their very root.
The Soil Health Innovations Conference will feature renowned national experts, NCAT staff, and farmers and ranchers on these issues, among others:
- The connections between soil health and human health
- Soil-health management practices
- The connection between soil health and water management
- Building healthy soil on a large scale
- Regenerative grazing
- Biology-based soil testing
- Corporate investment in soil health
- New markets for soil carbon sequestration
- Innovative public policies
The conference will bring together leading experts and innovative farmers from around the U.S. to share the latest in soil science, best practices in soil management, and the emerging technologies that will drive the future of sustainable and regenerative agriculture.