Registration is now open for the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association’s 42nd annual conference, Our Time: Essential Links for a Strong Food Chain!
OEFFA's can't-miss conference offers up to six days of learning, sharing, and networking for farmers, gardeners, homesteaders, and others committed to local food, sustainable agriculture, and green living. The event will feature:
- The ability to join from anywhere by computer or phone
- More than 60 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business—with full access to the recorded workshops through March 31!
- Powerful keynote sessions with Will Harris, Elaine Ingham, and Navina Khanna
- In-depth Food and Farm School classes
- An interactive virtual trade show
- Mixology and chefinar lessons
- Interviews, debates, open mic night, games, message boards, private chat, and more!
Sliding scale rates and scholarships are available.
Learn more and register at http://www.oeffa.org/conference2021.