Schedule: (may be adjusted as needed)
1.00-3.00 Lunch break
Friday’s class is in the Health Sciences building #487. Saturday and Sundaythe room is the Lecture Hall #216.
For lunch, the cafeteria will be open Friday and Saturday. Saturday it will be open till 2 pm. It is closed on Sunday. You may eat in the cafeteria, bring your lunch, or go to a local restaurant. There are numerous restaurants within a 10 minute drive from the college.
Some of the topics will be:
- Types of deserts and their spiritual aspects
- Modification of plant bodies in the desert
- The different energetic circulation between the northern and southern hemispheres
- Water and the reduction of drinkable water reserve
- Lack of humus in soils
- How to intervene with simple, sustainable and eco-friendly methods
- Particular soil tillage methods
- Presence of animals, the donkey and the desert
- Human modification of seeds
- Developments of biodynamics
- Vital aspects in relation to the agricultural organism
- Specific agricultural organisms for cultivation in drought
- Mutual communication between trees
- The man who speaks with plants: a new agricultural paradigm
- The man who planted trees
Due to a generous sponsor, there will be no charge for the Drought Seminar in Santa Fe, NM.