12–17 January 2020 at the Goetheanum, Dornach, Switzerland
Knowledge and tools for those carrying responsibility in the biodynamic movement
Are you looking for tools, methods and an exchange of experiences to:
- move your farm or enterprise into a new phase of development?
- position your enterprise differently in its social surroundings?
- develop a new inner relationship to your enterprise, organisation or initiative?
- transform visions into projects which can be put into practice?
- expand or reduce the scope or context of your work?
You are: A farmer, gardener, processor or trader or are involved in an organisation or institution connected to biodynamic or organic agriculture.
We take our current activity as the point of departure for this week and ask: where am I at present?