The conference will be March 30-31 at the campus of Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains.
Registration is now open. To register and for more information, go to https://soilinnovations.ncat.
Organizations, agencies, and individuals who would like to become sponsors of the conference can find information at https://soilinnovations.ncat.
Exhibitor and vendor information can be found at https://soilinnovations.ncat.
The Soil Health Innovations Conference will feature renowned national experts, NCAT staff, and farmers and ranchers on these issues, among others:
- The connections between soil health and human health
- Soil-health management practices
- The connection between soil health and water management
- Building healthy soil on a large scale
- Regenerative grazing
- Biology-based soil testing
- Corporate investment in soil health
- New markets for soil carbon sequestration
- Innovative public policies
Watch for more details about speakers and other Soil Conference highlights as the conference date approaches.
For more information, contact Sandra Booth 406-494-4572 or email@example.com.