Pre-Conference of the Organic World Congress in Rennes, France; 6 - 7 September 2021
- Biodynamic research
- Farm organisms (ecosystem services, resilience, animals on farms)
- Smallholder agriculture
- Promote research in biodynamics and further develop biodynamic agriculture
- Build capacities and network for biodynamic research
- Bring together biodynamic researchers from around the world to meet and exchange
- Facilitate access to biodynamic research for interested scientists from other fields
- Increase visibility of biodynamic research.
- Network building for research on (mixed) farms and biodynamics
- Exchange between science and practice
- Springboard and catalyst for new projects, such as a 2021 biodynamic research conference.
- Day One: Lectures with presentations and workshops
- Day Two (optional): Visit to a biodynamic farm in the surrounding region
Target Audiences: Scientists, farmers, processors, retailers, biodynamic farmers and those interested in biodynamics, students and apprentices in agriculture and related fields.
For participants from non-European countries or with a limited budget, such as students, there are some free overnight accommodations available on nearby biodynamic farms. Please contact Olivier Clisson: Olivier Clisson (email@example.com) to request free accommodation. To take up this offer, registration for the pre-conference "Farm Organism as a Holistic Approach? is required. Please provide proof of this.