TCG is a certified organic diversified/regenerative farm. We grow vegetables, CBD and Industrial grain hemp, grass-fed beef and pastured hogs. We’re looking for a highly motivated, happy, team-oriented group of workers for our farm. We offer room to learn and expand your skills in these various areas of production. We strive to create a culture of workers that reflects the farming philosophy we promote. Please visit our website at www.turtlecreekgardenscsa.com
This position requires multiple years’ experience on vegetable operations and the ability to run equipment. Must be willing to consider a multi-year position and future opportunities for permanency in the operation.
• Field preparation for various vegetable crops and hemp including: primary and secondary tillage
• Maintenance of lanes, aisles and fences
• Coordinating daily and weekly priorities with farm manager and crew leaders
• Irrigation, drip, over-head and traveling gun management for crops
• Monitoring crops for weeds, harvest, disease, and insect pressure
• Light maintenance of equipment
• Direct Sowing schedule
• Ability to lift 50#
• Mechanical inclination
• Team player
• Ability to recognize plant health and needs of the farm
• Organizational skills
• Attentive to the care of equipment and all life on the farm.
Year-round salary commensurate with experience, ability to take time during the winter.
Meat and vegetables and periodic bonuses for meeting expectations.
Please send inquires, cover letter and resume to Janet Gamble firstname.lastname@example.org