Location: 5322 Hill Rd" Cross Village, Michigan 49723. Website: blissgardens.wordpress.com
Contact: Craig & Mary Rapin Phone: Cell: 231-838-3859 Cell: 231-838-2711 email: cmrapin@gmail .com
Opportunity for Farm Interns
Here is a great opportunity to learn organic farming skills and biodynamic growing philosophies in a peaceful setting surrounded by the natural beauty of a remote northern michigan community. The work is hard but the hours are fair. Our 45 Acre farm using biodynamic practices with a licensed community kitchen is located just two miles from sand dunes and Lake Michigan. Our land is half field and half forest and we currently grow a variety of vegetables and berries on about 1.5 acres with our main outlet being a CSA. Interested in details? Call or email.
What we do-
• 30 to 45 family CSA
• Cooking and Canning Classes • Incubator Kitchen
• some local restaurant and on-farm sales
• Kids Day Camp
• Weddings, Private Parties, and Special Events
• Community Potlucks, SquareDances, and Harvest Festival.
* Our goal is to build healthy community around food & farming
Our Land is Dedicated to Clear Thinking, Natural Beauty, and Healthy Living !