Frey Vineyards is growing! We are actively recruiting for a Vineyard Maintenance Specialist who will be at the center of all vineyard activities. This is a full-time position including a generous benefit package.
Areas of responsibility include:
· General agriculture tasks including pest control, grafting, pruning and harvesting.
· Assist with installing irrigation systems and vineyard construction projects.
· Operate a variety of farm cultivation equipment including tractors and trenchers.
· Diagnose and troubleshoots irrigation related problems.
· Install, troubleshoot, and repair vineyard equipment and machinery.
We are looking for a team player who has experience in a similar position. Organic farming experience is required. Bilingual English and Spanish skills and biodynamic farming background is highly preferred.
Frey Vineyards is America’s first organic and Biodynamic winery and have been producing award-winning vegan, gluten free wines with no added sulfites since 1980. We are a third-generation family-owned and operated winery located in Redwood Valley, Mendocino County, California.
Our organic and Biodynamic farming methods encourage care for the soil, groundwater, and wildlife, promoting rich biodiversity in the vineyard. As stewards of the land, we emphasize producing organic and Biodynamic wine of the highest quality while caring for planet and palate alike.
Note: Relocation and housing assistance is not available.
To apply please email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter attached.