1 post / 0 new
Grace Stepanova
Greenleaf Ranch in Hyampom Valley, California for sale (135 acres)

Knowing some of the history existing between Greenleaf Ranch in Hyampom and the Anthroposophical Society is prompting me to write. I am trying to gather some written information regarding the history and connection between the property for sale and Rudolf Steiner’s vision implemented in our small community by Menerva Brooks (owner at the time until her passing in 1962). "Camphill" is mentioned in some written documents indicating that in 1945, as the war was ending, she started inviting Lithuanian refugees.

The property was designed in such a way to welcome families and participants, to experience community living and learn during one year period, language and skills that would help them integrate their new homeland. Feel free to share this information with others in the Society. I also would like to state that I do not have any interest in the sale of this property other than guided with the hope that someday it will again be a place for all "seeking mainly natural means to optimize physical and mental health and well-being."

Jean-Pierre Brandt 530-628-5471

https://www.californiaoutdoorproperties.com/listing/greenleaf-ranch