Property Management Administrator
This part-time administrative position will provide the “glue” for our start-up social finance company. He or she will be a liaison between New Spirit Ventures (NSV) staff, investors, farmers and other stakeholders. S/he will administer the property management, provide customer service to investors, support the staff and bring organization and coherence to the whole enterprise. The organization is poised to grow significantly during the next few years. We seek a self-starter who is motivated to grow with the position as the organization develops.
1. Support Real Estate Transactions
- Ensure smooth and timely processing of all documents and response to communications
2. Lease Management
- Provide lease management services based upon investors’ specialized needs, such as track rent payments, pay insurance and property taxes, send reminders, maintain calendar and filing system
- Work with farm management professionals to ensure documentation of due diligence on file
- Provide customer service to investors as needed
- Prepare invoices and reports for investors
- Answer phone calls and emails; direct inquiries to the appropriate people
- Provide customer service to investors and farmers as needed
- Set up and maintain NSV office, database and filing system
- Provide assistance and administrative support to leadership team and staff
- Handle NSV bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable
- Assist with projects, including call for applications, etc.
- Participate in leadership team meetings; take and distribute notes
- Contribute to growth of the business and entrepreneurial spirit of the organization
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Work with Communications Specialist as needed to send mailings, produce reports, etc.
- Property management experience and/or experience with real estate transactions (preferred)
- Customer service experience, pleasant phone manner
- Bookkeeping experience, familiar with QuickBooks, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills; administrative or record management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel, email, internet
- Ability to organize own workload, manage projects, and meet deadlines
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Interest in organic/ sustainable agriculture and/or socially responsible investing (preferred)
Hours: Variable, from 2-20 per week, average 6-8. As responsibilities grow, hours will increase, however, there will be busier and quieter times depending on workload.
Location: Current office in East Troy, WI. May telecommute at times.
Compensation based upon experience.
By Thursday, April 28, please send your resume and cover letter, outlining your interest and qualifications to email@example.com or mail to New Spirit Ventures, W2811 Friemoth Road, East Troy, WI 53120. No phone calls please.