We launched this membership benefit to facilitate grassroots networking and collaboration among members. Through it, you can find farms, biodynamic groups, businesses, and others who share your interests or region.
Please browse, search, and create your own listing if you have not yet done so.
5 Steps to Join and Search the Directory
- Be a current member of the Biodynamic Association.
- Log into our website or create a new account. (On mobile, see top of our site above our logo. On desktop, see right side of the grey bar above.)
- Complete your Directory profile and, if applicable, one for your farm, business, biodynamic group, or organization.
- Browse or search the Directory and enjoy! Check back as the number of profiles grows.
By using this Directory, whether posting or accessing information, BDA members agree to the following terms:
- This Directory is intended to help connect individual BDA members, farms, organizations, and businesses with others in their region or who share their interests. Contact information is to be used for one-on-one communications only.
- Information from the Biodynamic Directory may not be used for commercial, marketing, or political purposes, or for mass communication of any kind.
- Directory information shall not be shared with people outside of the BDA membership.
The BDA reserves the right to revoke Directory access for any member who does not abide by these terms.
If you believe there has been a violation of these terms please contact us via email@example.com.