How to Log into the Member-Only Sections of the Website
1) If you just joined: please log out of the website and then log back in so that it recognizes your new membership. You can "Log Out" by clicking the link in the brown bar at the top of the site.
2) If you were already a member: we need to have your email address on file and you need to register on the website in order for the website to recognize your membership.
- To register, click on "Login" at the top of the website.
- On the Login page, click on the tab for "Create New Account".
- If you have already registered (have placed online orders with us or logged into our website before), please login using the same email address or username and password as before.
- If you forget your password, click “Request new password” at right end of the login bar.
- If you think you registered before but the website does not recognize you when you login, then please click on "Create new account" at the top of the website and register again.
If the site does not recognize your membership, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the email address you used to register, and any additional pertinent information so we can better help you. The email address you send will be your primary record locator. We will update your information and email you a confirmation.
Once you are logged in, you can view all member-only content. Your access will continue as long as your membership is current. You may renew online by using the Join or Renew button on the top right of the website page.
3) If you are a partner or spouse of a current member: you receive membership benefits as long as your spouse or partner’s membership is current. We need his or her membership record set up properly to do this. If you share an email address, then you would share his or her account and login information. We would like to have both of your names on file. If you have a separate email address, then we need your name and email address so we can link you to his or her membership. Separate membership records are useful if one of you would like to be listed in the Directory and the other does not (or you would like to be listed separately), or if one or both of you would like to register for an event. Please email your request to email@example.com and give us your name and email address, plus your partner’s name and email address or phone number.
Please contact us if you have any problems accessing the member-only web content at firstname.lastname@example.org.