How to Log into the Member-Only Sections of the Website:
1) If you just joined: please log out of the website and then log back in so that it recognizes your new membership. You can "Log Out" by clicking the link at the bottom of the left-hand navigation menu.
2) If you were already a member: we need to have your email address on file and you need to register on the website in order for the website to recognize your membership.
- To register, click on "Create new account" at the top of the website.
- If you have already registered (have placed online orders with us or logged into our website before), please Log In, using the same email address or user name and password as before.
- If you forget your password, click “Request new password” at right end of Log in bar.
- If you think you registered before but the website does not recognize you when you Log In, then please click on "Create new account" at the top of the website and register again.
We may not have your email address in our database, due to recent upgrades in our program. If the site does not recognize your membership, please click here to send us your name, the email address you used to register, and additional information so we can better help you. The email address you send will be your primary record locator. We will update your information and email you a confirmation.
Once you are logged in, you can view all member-only content (listed in the left-hand menu under "For Members"). Your access will continue as long as your membership is current. You may renew online by using the Renew button on the top right of the website page.
3) If you are a partner or spouse of a current member: you receive membership benefits as long as your spouse or partner’s membership is current. We need his or her membership record set up properly to do this. If you share an email address, then you would share his or her account and login information. We would like to have both your names on file. If you have a separate email address, then we need your name and email address so we can link you to his or her membership. Separate membership records are useful if one of you would like to be listed in the Directory and the other does not (or you would like to be listed separately), or if one of you would like to register for an event and the other does not. Please email your request to email@example.com and give us your name and email address plus your partner’s name and email address or phone number.
You can also access the "Current Issue of Biodynamics Journal" using the left-hand navigation tab under "For Members." You can "Log Out" by clicking the link at the bottom of the left-hand navigation menu. Please contact us if you have any problems accessing the member-only web content.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.