Welcome to the Biodynamic Directory for members.
To access the Directory: you must be a current member of the Biodynamic Association and be logged into the Biodynamic Association's website. Please click here for the directory home page and search options. If you have any problems logging in, please click here. Not yet a member? You can join for as little as $5 on a sliding scale. Questions not answered below or suggestions for the Directory? Please use our Directory Feedback Form.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who should join the Directory?
- What does a Directory listing look like?
- How do you protect my privacy?
- Does the Biodynamic Association certify that individuals, businesses, or organizations listed in the directory are practicing biodynamics?
- How long will my listing appear in the Directory?
- How can I update my Directory listing?
Accessing the Directory
- How do I access the Directory?
- How can I become a member of the Biodynamic Association?
- I just joined the Biodynamic Association, yet I am seeing "Access Denied" messages when I try to access the Directory or other online member-only content. What can I do?
- I think I have an account for this website, but I can't remember the information. How can I log in?
Searching the Directory
Access for Couples
- I am a member of the Biodynamic Association. Does my spouse or partner receive membership benefits, including Directory access, as well?
- My spouse and I share a membership, but we have separate email addresses. How can we each access the member-only online content?
- My spouse and I share a membership. We would each like be listed in the Directory in different ways. How can we do this?
- My spouse and I share a membership. I would like to be listed in the Directory, but she or he does not. How can we do this?
Group, Business, and Organization Listings
- How do I get my group, farm, business, education, or other organization listed in the Directory?
- How can I be sure that my regional/local biodynamic group gets listed in the Directory?
- I work for a non-profit organization. How do I get it listed in the Directory?
Creating Listings, Problem Solving