Photo by Broken Banjo Photography
New for 2019!
For the first time, we'll be offering multi-day experiential workshops that will build a theme and a community of relationships through three morning sessions (Friday - Sunday), weaving continuity and connection into the diverse offerings of the conference. Attendees will choose one themed workshop to attend on all three days when they register.
Inspired by our experiences at the annual international biodynamic conference in Dornach, Switzerland, we aim to balance lecture-based content (available through keynotes and many of the breakout workshops) with interactive, participatory learning spaces that support participants in having a cohesive and integrated conference experience. Each of the themed workshops will focus on a particular topic, while also connecting to the overall conference theme of Cultivating Relationships: Earth, Cosmos, Community. Participants will be together in the same group, in the same room, each day, so that content and relationships can develop over the course of the three days.
If you are attending only one day of the conference, you will still choose a themed workshop when you register.
- Biodynamics, Earth Evolution, and the Future of Technology with Gary Lamb, Rachel Schneider, and Steffen Schneider — Workshop is FULL
- Compost: Order, Chaos, Re-Emergence with Lisa Bjorn, Marney Blair, Megan Durney, and Kim Pace — Workshop cancelled (if you registered for this session, please select another to attend Friday-Sunday on site)
- Cultural Shift 2050: Latinx Farm-Workers to Farm-Owners with Joseluis Ortiz and Thomas Spaulding
- Developing Experiential Awareness of the Relationship Between the Heavens and Earth with Michael D'Aleo
- Knowing Water, Knowing Ourselves: A Dynamic Path Toward Healing the Earth with Jennifer Greene and Laurie Seeman
- Massively Mobilizing Biodynamic Soil Stewardship: Education, Community Action, and the Transformational Power of Guided Consumer Demand with Aaron Perry
- Renewing Social Life Through Biodynamic Principles with Seth Jordan and Robert Karp Karbelnikoff
- The Spiritual Foundation of Biodynamics with John-Scott Legg, Alex Tuchman, and Sherry Wildfeuer