If you join the Biodynamic Directory by September 15, you could win a Conference Gift Basket of items donated by conference exhibitors and by the Biodynamic Association.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. To Enter: Complete and submit your individual directory listing by September 15, 2012, 11:59 p.m. PDT. If your listing is not received for any reason, you will not be entered. The Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association (BDA) reserves the right to disregard any entry that is late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or incorrect. You must enter by September 15, 2012, 11:59 p.m. PDT to be eligible.
3. Prize Details: One winner will receive a gift basket of items donated by conference exhibitors and by the Biodynamic Association. The prize will be available for pick-up at the end of the conference in Madison, WI on Sunday, November 18, 2012, or will be shipped to the winner without the basket by November 30, 2012. No prize substitution or cash redemption is allowed. The BDA reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if featured prize becomes unavailable. The winner may transfer the whole prize to another person as long as that person meets the drawing’s eligibility requirements and the Biodynamic Association is notified in writing upon acceptance of the prize notification.
4. Drawing and Awarding of Prize: One winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by September 15, 2012, 11:59 p.m. PDT. The drawing and awarding of the prize will be conducted by a representative of the BDA whose decisions on all matters relating to this drawing are final. The winner will be notified by email and phone if a phone number is provided by the winner. If the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited. The winner will have 3 days to respond via email to accept the prize. The winner’s response must be sent to same email as prize notification. If a winner does not accept prize within such timeframe, the BDA will draw another entry from among the remaining entries and the substitute winner will be notified by email and phone if a phone number is provided. The substitute winner will have 3 days to respond via email to accept the prize. Each winner agrees that the BDA may use his or her name, likeness, state of residence and/or biographical information from directory listing for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation or consideration (except where prohibited). The winner shall send a photo or digital image of himself or herself for advertising and publicity purposes within 10 days of prize notification. Acceptance of the prize indicates acceptance of all the contingencies described herein and inherent to the prize offered.
5. Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received.
6. Eligibility: Drawing open to legal U.S. residents age 18 or older who are members of the Association and who list themselves in the Biodynamic Directory. Employees and board members of the BDA, its consultants, and the immediate family and household members of each are not eligible. Presenters at the 2012 Biodynamic Conference are also not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. The BDA and its consultants are not responsible for printing, distribution, or production errors and may rescind, cancel, or revoke this drawing based upon any such error without liability and at its sole discretion. By participating in this drawing, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless, the BDA and its employees and consultants from any loss, damage, or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in this drawing or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize.
7. Agreement to Rules: Participation in the drawing constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.