The Biodynamic Association provides various educational and outreach information to biodynamic farmers and gardeners, consumers, community supported agriculture (CSA) participants, representatives of the media, and regional biodynamic groups. The Association will continue to update and supplement such information, so check back!
- Regional Groups
- Fellowship of Preparation Makers
- Biodynamic Initiative for the Next Generation
- Farm-Based Educators Network
Other Biodynamic Organizations
Education, Training and Apprenticeships
- Education Centers and Training Programs
- North American Biodynamic Apprenticeship Program
- Internship and Apprenticeship Opportunities Forum
Community Supported Agriculture (CSAs)
- About CSAs: how they developed, how they work, and how they benefit the community
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to suggest information for our resource pages.